It was so easy, here is how I did it:
- Foam board (at the dollar store!!)
- pretty material (enough to cover board)
- lots of ribbon
- I just took my hot glue gun and glued the material to the back edges of the entire foam board. Then I took my ribbon and cut it to fit the board vertically.
- I decided with the size of my bows, that a 3" space between each line would be enough. So I started by measuring 1.5" from the edge, then every 3 inches from that mark to the end. (3" divided evenly into the length of my board).
- Glue the ribbons where marked.
- Take one more ribbon and glue it to the top in two locations for it to hang. and DONE!
It almost looks too pretty to put bows on!